Instead of going into a long opinionated political statement, I want to instead remember those who were killed at the Pulse Night Club.
On this very difficult day, the People of America and the community of Orlando, Florida are being offered heartfelt condolences far all over the world.
I applaud the City of Orlando for working tirelessly to get as much information out to the families and the public including the media, small and vast, in order for the grieving process to begin.
Join me in keeping all of the victims in our thoughts and prayers.
Use the #PrayforOrlando when you are on social media during the next several days and weeks.
I am going to post every name of every victim, because I never want to forget who they were.
Below is from the City of Orlando....
"The below list of individuals includes victims who have lost their lives during the early morning incident, and next of kin have been contacted. As we continue to reach out to the families of victims, we will continue to update this post."
- Edward Sotomayor Jr., 34 years old
- Stanley Almodovar III, 23 years old
- Luis Omar Ocasio-Capo, 20 years old
- Juan Ramon Guerrero, 22 years old
- Eric Ivan Ortiz-Rivera, 36 years old
- Peter O. Gonzalez-Cruz, 22 years old
- Luis S. Vielma, 22 years old
- Kimberly Morris, 37 years old
- Eddie Jamoldroy Justice, 30 years old
- Darryl Roman Burt II, 29 years old
- Deonka Deidra Drayton, 32 years old
- Alejandro Barrios Martinez, 21 years old
- Anthony Luis Laureanodisla, 25 years old
- Jean Carlos Mendez Perez, 35 years old
- Franky Jimmy Dejesus Velazquez, 50 years old
- Amanda Alvear, 25 years old
- Martin Benitez Torres, 33 years old
- Luis Daniel Wilson-Leon, 37 years old
- Mercedez Marisol Flores, 26 years old
- Xavier Emmanuel Serrano Rosado, 35 years old
- Gilberto Ramon Silva Menendez, 25 years old